Grasshopper Parfait #dessert #desserts #dessertrecipes - layers of chocolate pudding, mint whipped cream, Crushed Oreos and Andes chocolates!
- 15 OREO Cookies Chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- ANDES Chocolates chopped
- 7.8 oz JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding 2 - 3.9 packages
- 4 cups cold milk
- green food coloring
- mint flavoring
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIPPED Whipped Topping or whipped cream
- Additional Oreos and Andes fro garnish on top
- Combine chopped cookies and Andes. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mixed and and milk. Let stand 5 min.
- While pudding is setting, mix food coloring and mint into whipped cream until blended.
- Layer chocolate pudding, whipped cream, cookie/chocolate mix into cups and repeat layers.
- Top with whole Oreo and Andes and refrigerate 30 minutes. ENJOY!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.This recipe adapted from lilluna.