How to Cook Yummy Baked alaska
Baked alaska. Baked Alaska, also known as omelette norvégienne, omelette surprise, or omelette sibérienne depending on the country, is a dessert consisting of ice cream and cake topped with browned meringue. The dish is made of ice cream placed in a pie dish. Baked Alaska is an old-school dessert that consists of a layer of cake, a frozen ice cream center, and a coating of toasted marshmallowy meringue.
Three layers of ice cream and a brownie crust make up this nostalgic ice cream cake. Defying all logic, this showstopper dessert of baked ice cream will certainly impress guests at a summer dinner party. See more ideas about Baked alaska, Baked alaska recipe, Desserts. You can have Baked alaska using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked alaska
- You need 300 g of baked Swiss roll cake.
- You need 90 ml of Italian meringue.
- Prepare 500 ml of vanilla and strawberry ice cream.
- It's 50 ml of sugar syrup.
- It's of Blue berry syrup.
Baked Alaska recipe that serves two, made in small ramekins. A great make-ahead dessert that is easier than you think. While not a complicated dessert, Baked Alaska does require an investment of time because each layer is frozen before the next is added. You can use your favorite brownie batter, just make sure it's the appropriate.
Baked alaska instructions
- Using round cutters, cut round pieces of Swiss roll cake..
- Sit the ice cream on a base of Sponge..
- Cut more Sponge to fit and cover all round the ice cream..
- Brush all over with the sugar syrup..
- Set on aluminum plates and coat with the meringue and blue berry syrup, and decorate by piping on a design with a small plain tube..
- Dust with icing sugar and place in a very hot oven at 230 degrees Celsius for 2-3minutes until the meringue is coloured..
- Serve immediately..
Immediately remove the Baked Alaska from the freezer. Baked Alaska is also known as omelette la norvienne, Norwegian omelette, omelette surprise, omelette norvegienne, and glace au four. Baked Alaska is ice cream encased in some sort of hot casing. This is an impressive dessert for any occasion. For Thanksgiving, I make the pumpkin version of this Baked Alaska recipe instead of pumpkin pie. 🎦 Baked Alaska.