How to Cook Yummy Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip
Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip. Mike's Hot Honey's perfect balance of sweetness and heat enhances any dish. And now we're available through foodservice distributors nationwide. Последние твиты от Mike's Hot Honey (@mikeshothoney). HONEY infused with CHILI PEPPERS #MIKESHOTHONEY.
It manages to blend in perfectly with whatever else you're eating. Just a condiment that changed my world. The original honey infused with chilies, a flavor combination Mike discovered while studying in Brazil, blends two of nature's most unique and delicious foods. "Jersey Mike's Subs," "Jersey Mike's," and "Mike's Way" are registered trademarks of A Sub Above, LLC. "Lay's" is a registered trademark of Frito-Lay North America, Inc. "Pepsi" is a registered. You can cook Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip
- Prepare of ● For The Seafood [fine chopped or flaked].
- You need 1 of LG Raw Lobster Tail.
- It's 3 of LG Raw Scallops.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Raw Flaked Crab Meat.
- You need of ● For The Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- It's 2 Cans of Artichokes [fully drained - rough chopped].
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of Box Or Canned Spinach [fully drained in cheesecloth].
- It's 1 (8 oz) of Package Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- You need 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 1 (15 oz) of Jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce Or Garlic Ragu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Prepare of Fresh Tortilla Chips.
- You need of Fresh Toasted Breads.
Mike's Hot Honey combines two of nature's most unique and wonderful flavors: honey and chili peppers. The balance of sweetness and heat adds a perfect kick to just about any food, without. Photo: Courtesy of Mike's Hot Honey. We review Mike's Hot Honey - this spicy condiment is a step up from the everyday.
Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip instructions
- Here's what you'll need. Seafoods not pictured. Sorry, my kids got kind of frogy..
- Chop and mix everything together well..
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes in a oven safe dish until bubbling. Stir once while bubbling. Serve piping hot with fresh tortilla chips or dipping breads..
To hot mike is a form of signal reconnaissance. To hot mike means to tap into a cell phone frequency and catch all of the data coming over that frequency. It's tasty in and on pretty much anything, from hot green tea to pizza. Please provide a recipe with a picture of your hot sauce. If linking to a recipe on another website, please provide written.