How to Make Appetizing Tuna and Pasta
Tuna and Pasta. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. This canned tuna pasta is not a fancy dinner by any means.
Choose from classic bakes to salads and more. This pasta recipe by Gennaro really is the definition of quick Italian cooking. A simple pan fried sauce with garlic, chilli, tomatoes and capers tossed. You can cook Tuna and Pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna and Pasta
- It's of Tuna and Spices------------------.
- You need 10 ounces of canned tuna.
- It's 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Tuna Pasta Spices see my recipe.
- Prepare of Pasta----------------------.
- You need 1 pound of bowtie/Farfalle pasta.
- It's As needed of water to boil pasta.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Cheese-----------------.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Topping----------------.
- Prepare To taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Confession: I say "Everybody has a can of tuna" but I don't. This Tuna Pasta Bake in these photos is made with Dozer's tuna. 😂. Oh, just to be clear - it's normal human tuna. Tuna pasta is a true one-pot meal and the answer to your weeknight dinner needs.
Tuna and Pasta step by step
- Boil the pasta till done and drain. Save 2 cups of the pasta water. I usually of late spoon the pasta from one pot to the other one..
- Heat the butter and add the Tuna Pasta Spices and 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper. Mix well..
- When all the butter is melted and the spices are incorporated, add the pasta water a bit at the time. Stir well. Till thickened and creamy..
- Mix in the cheese. Stir constantly..
- When the cheese is blended in a bit add the pasta and tuna. Mix in well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Put aside whatever ideas you have about canned tuna, or the words "tuna pasta" together, and let's talk about. This creamy tuna pasta with peas is made in one skillet. As soon as the weather starts really cooling down, it's hard to want anything other than comfort food! Soups, stews, pot roast, and a personal. This recipe for tuna and tomato pasta is a perfect last minute meal.