How to Make Yummy Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken
Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken. This rasta pasta recipe gives Italian pasta a Jamaican spin with creamy coconut milk, lots of spicy jerk Jerk chicken or shrimp are the most popular, each bringing its own character to the finished dish I think it would also be fantastic this a nice piece of grilled fish with the jerk seasoning on top. Rasta pasta is creamy pasta tossed with Caribbean style jerk chicken and sauteed bell peppers. The bell peppers are either sauteed or roasted, and they're just tossed along with the cooked pasta and grilled chicken in a creamy and cheesy sauce.
What I love most about this pasta is the sauce. Cheesy Grilled Chicken Rasta Pasta, a spicy comforting pasta dish with island appeal! #Truffle Chicken Alfredo. Oh so good and creamy 😋 What's in it: Truf.fle Mushroom Truffle Pasta. You can have Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken
- It's 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 380 g of dry pasta (3 cups or so).
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- It's 1 of yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 1 of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1.5 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1.5-2 cups of half and half cream.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp+1 tbsp jerk seasoning (I like walkerswood or grace brand).
- It's 1/2 of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of olive oil.
Rasta Pasta - a Jamaican-inspired one-pot dish with creamy cheesy pasta tossed with with jerk chicken and bell peppers. Make the BEST chicken rasta pasta - right at home! You are going to love this easy rasta pasta recipe with jerk chicken. Preheat the grill for high heat.
Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken instructions
- Using 2 tbsp of jerk seasoning, marinade chicken for 2 hours or over night (preferred).
- Grill your chicken on BBQ or indoor grill until juices run clear. Set aside of a bit before slicing..
- In a large pot, cook pasta to just shy of el dente, drain and set aside in colander while making the rest..
- In the same pot, add the olive oil and saute onion and garlic 2 min. Then add your jerk, thyme and cajun seasoning. Cook 1 more min.
- Add the chicken stock and cream. Cook on medium-high for 5 min or so then add your peppers. Add your parm cheese and continue cooking on medium until it looks like your sauce is beginning to thicken. Season with salt if needed.
- Add your pasta to the sauce and toss to combine and let everything hangout together for 10 min on low, stirring occasionally..
- Serve hot with your grilled chicken on top (or you can toss the chicken in when you add the pasta to the pot).
This Caribbean chicken Rasta Pasta from Delish.com is great for dinner any night of the week. It's spicy, it's creamy, there's veggies, there's chicken, there's CHEESE. there's basically no flavor or texture that this dish doesn't have. It's rare to find a pasta dish with a good level of spice, and the jerk. Creamy Pasta with Jerk Chicken + ShrimpAlicas Pepper Pot. Grill Pan Chicken with Fiery Mango-Ginger SalsaJamie Geller. mango, granulated sugar, coarsely ground black pepper, marinade Easy Rasta Pasta Recipe [+Video]Masala Herb. fusilli pasta, onion, jerk seasoning, chicken, bell pepper.