How to Prepare Yummy Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta
Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta.
You can cook Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta
- It's 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape.
- It's 1 stick of margarine.
- Prepare 2 envelopes of dry Ranch dressing.
- You need 1 pack of Canadian Bacon(cut into cubes).
- It's 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of mixed veggies.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's of Fresh minced garlic.
- It's of Salt for boiling pasta.
Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta step by step
- In a large pot melt margarine, then stir in dry ranch dressing until smooth.......
- Next add to pot : Canadian bacon, salsa, cream of chicken soup, mixed veggies, black pepper and garlic......Stir until smooth.....
- Next lightly salt water for pasta and boil pasta until al dente.....
- Drain pasta and add to pot with Canadian Bacon and veggies, mix all well.....
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.