Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies #chocolatechip #dessertrecipes #desserts - These Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are Double stuffed Oreo cookies sandwiched in between two chocolate chip cookies. Basically the best cookie ever!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package Double Stuff Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat (2) 12 cup muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together with a mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In medium bowl mix the flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
- With a cookie scoop, form balls with the dough.
- Place one ball on top of an Oreo cookie, and another ball on the bottom. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until a large ball is formed and Oreo cookie is fully enclosed with dough.
- Place into the muffin tin cups. Bake cookies for approximately 16 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.This recipe adapted from bellyfull.