Recipe: Appetizing Moist * easy * Rich Chocolate Cake
Moist * easy * Rich Chocolate Cake. A rich chocolate cake recipe that makes a delicious moist deeply chocolatey cake every time. Possibly the most chocolatey cake recipe ever. It surprises me every single time with how good it is for something so easy.
If there's one thing I love about this blog, it's getting to play around with new recipes and share them with you. Moist and very full of rich chocolate flavor. I loved the frosting, too, as it was really light and not overwhelming at all. You can cook Moist * easy * Rich Chocolate Cake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist * easy * Rich Chocolate Cake
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 of eggs @ room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (your choice).
- Prepare 2 tsp of real vanilla extract.
- It's 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant coffee or instant espresso.
- It's 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 8 oz of room temperature cream cheese.
- It's 5 oz of semi sweet chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Chocolate Cake is a deliciously decadent dessert that has been a staple on our table for as long as I can remember! This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist. In just a couple of steps. This chocolate cake recipe with coffee reminds me of my grandmother because it was one of her specialties.
Moist * easy * Rich Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Grease cake pans.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Add instant coffee or instant espresso to hot water and add to bowl & mix until well combined..
- Now add AP flour, salt, baking soda and powder & combine REMEMBER TO NOT OVER MIX.
- Divide between the 2 cake pans & bake for 25 to 30 min or until tooth pick comes out clean..
- Let cake cool completely when done.
- To make Ganache; pour heavy whipping cream into small pot and bring to a simmer remove and pour over semi sweet chocolate let sit for 3 min and combine & set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar and spread on bottom layer of cake.
- Add top layer & pour Ganache over cake (will rum over sides and that's what you want) eat & enjoy!.
I bake it often for family parties, and it always brings back fond memories. A go-to tried and true recipe!" Visual learner? The Buttermilk: Chocolate cake NEEDS buttermilk. It's a match made in heaven and creates a very subtle tang that compliments the chocolate like a boss! The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving The BEST Chocolate Mug Cake recipe out there!