Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Cajun chicken pasta salad
Cajun chicken pasta salad. Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Reviews for: Photos of Cajun Chicken Pasta. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe.
You can cut it in half for just. Nothing spells summer much more than a good. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side. You can cook Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- You need of Orecchiette pasta.
- Prepare of Cavatapi pasta.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- It's of Italian dressing.
- You need of French dressing.
- Prepare of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- You need of Black olives.
- You need of Green onion.
- It's of Yellow onion.
- Prepare 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- It's of The best olive oil you can find.
Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and serve. This content is imported from embed-name. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able. Indeed, Cajun Chicken Pasta with Sausage just seemed like a natural choice!
Cajun chicken pasta salad instructions
- Boil pasta al dente drain... set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil...and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people.... use amounts that make sense to you (I know....for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
Quick and easy dinner is always something I have on my mind. And I just love chicken and sausage combination because it's so flavorful and delicious. Perfect for getting dinner on the table before the kids start having an after-school hunger meltdown! This AMAZING Cajun Chicken pasta one pot has piles of Cajun chicken and chorizo all cooked together in a creamy tomato sauce. "Tomato Basil Pasta salad with Cajun Chicken made with easy fresh ingredients. Perfect summer pasta salad recipe topped with fresh parmesan cheese!" My family and I came back from a much needed beach vacay last week for my birthday!