How to Make Delicious 2 min Dark Chocolate Cake
2 min Dark Chocolate Cake. When making a layer cake, try frosting it with German Chocolate Frosting II (from this site) for ultimate Nutritional Information. This hindi video is for Easy and Simple homemade Chocolate ganache from Dark chocolate which can be used for chocolate dressing, Chocolate Fillings, Chocolate frosting cake decorations, Cake Icing etc. Moist, rich, chocolaty perfection, something that every chocolate fan should taste, this is one of those must-have recipes.
This dark chocolate mug cake is, well, a dark chocolate version of my famous chocolate mug cake that everyone loves. You gotta have options when If you thought the chocolate mug cake was bitter (and had to add more sugar to it to make it more sweet), then you probably won't be a fan of this one. Baked in custard cups, these Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes are sure to be a crowd favorite. You can cook 2 min Dark Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 min Dark Chocolate Cake
- It's 2 tbsp of APF.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk or almond vanilla milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of whipped cream.
Remove cake from pan; split into two horizontal layers. Place bottom cake layer, nut side up, on a serving plate. Treat the chocolate lovers of your family with this delicious cupcake - a perfect baked dessert. MORE+ LESS This is the Dark Chocolate Cake of my DREAMS!
2 min Dark Chocolate Cake step by step
- Mix dry ingredients together: 2 tbsp APF + 1.5 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder + 1tbsp granulated sugar + 1tbsp Brown sugar + 1/4 tsp baking powder + pinch of salt..
- Mix 2 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil and 2 tbsp milk or almond vanilla milk..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together well...with no lumps..
- Microwave the batter for 1 min 30 sec...wait for 5 sec. Again microwave for 30 sec..
- Leave it in microwave for next 30 sec. (Dnt switch on microwave).
- Decorate with chocolate sauce and whipped cream and Serve(eat😜).
Tender, moist homemade chocolate cake with the best smooth, rich, dark chocolate frosting. Being in the stage of life that we are- with two little toddlers and a newborn baby- I think it's safe to say Jeff and I will be. I consider this 'perfect' chocolate cake. For his birthday, Father's Day etc. I make him cupcakes with the icing on them and individually wrap them.