Recipe: Appetizing Stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese
Stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese. This Baked Stuffed Lobster makes a big statement. Stuffed with herbs and buttery breadcrumbs and topped off with a decadent row of shrimp, this meal is perfect for any special occasion. Whether it's a birthday, a romantic meal, or a special celebration, if you pull this off, you will not disappoint!
Stuffed Lobster, Stuffed Shrimp and Stuffed Mushrooms. I love crab imperial and it makes the perfect stuffing for lobster, shrimp and mushrooms. Stuff the Peppers with Shrimp and Cream Cheese. You can have Stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese
- You need 3 1/2 lb of lobster tails.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of shrimp raw.
- Prepare 6 slice of bacon,cooked,drained and crumbled.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of swiss cheese shredded.
- You need 1/4 of small onion.
- It's 1/4 of small green pepper.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare dash of all purpose seasoning.
- It's dash of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 stick of butter.
Now that everything is ready, we can finally stuff the the peppers. Lay a shrimp into the pepper half. Get the best Red Lobster Stuffed Shrimp and Stuffed Mushrooms recipes on the ORIGINAL copycat recipe website! Todd Wilbur shows you how to easily Menu Description: "Creamy marsala wine sauce with mushrooms over grilled chicken breasts, stuffed with Italian cheeses and sundried tomatoes.
Stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- With kitchen scissors cut lobster shells horizontal.
- Pry open shells and pull tail meat outward without detaching meat from tail end.
- Close both shells together as much as possible and place tail meat on top of shell.
- Use knife to slice tail meat lengthwise to create a pocket in the middle for stuffing [do not cut all the way thru tail meat].
- Dice shrimp,onion,pepper,garlic and mix with cheese, crumbled bacon and seasonings.
- Mix all ingredients well and separate into 3 equal portions.
- Stuff lobster tail cavity lengthwise.
- Place tails in oven pan and bake for 25 min, do not overcook or lobster will become rubbery.
- Melt butter in microwave and add garlic powder and mix for basting.
- Baste with garlic butter every 10 min and Brown for last 5 min or until cheese it's golden.
- Pull out of oven and let cool for 5 min, Baste again and serve with shrimp and lobster fett Alfredo and stuffed crab shells and garlic bread. ENJOY.
Bacon-Cheese Stuffed Shells. "I make these rich shells for parties or for friends- and I always get rave reviews! It will surely please anyone and even have These were very good and will make them again. I used chopped shrimp and half and half. Macaroni and cheese with lobster and bacon is a decadent twist on the traditional comfort food. This elegant seafood dip is loaded with crab, shrimp, and lobster and will surely to wow your guests!