Recipe: Delicious Mike's Saffron Lobster, Jumbo Scallops & Shrimp Vegetable Melody
Mike's Saffron Lobster, Jumbo Scallops & Shrimp Vegetable Melody. Great recipe for Mike's Saffron Lobster, Jumbo Scallops & Shrimp Vegetable Melody. I'm currently teaching triplets and their older brother to cook. Anyway, all wanted to do something very special for their adoptive foster parents anniversary.
If you blanch the scallops and shrimp in hot water with a dash of white wine or sake, their. Mike's New Orleans Lobster, Shrimp & Crab Meat Po Boys i A fantastic one pound juicy New Orleans sandwich that's so rich, so lumpy, so creamy, so crispy, so chilly and fluffy - your guests won't soon forget about you ever serving this dish to them! Great recipe for Mike's Beginners Spanish Seafood Paella. You can cook Mike's Saffron Lobster, Jumbo Scallops & Shrimp Vegetable Melody using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Saffron Lobster, Jumbo Scallops & Shrimp Vegetable Melody
- Prepare of ● For The Fresh Seafood [check for any fishy smell if so no go!].
- Prepare 1.5 Pounds of Fresh Lobster Tails [raw de-shelled - de-veined].
- You need 2 Pounds of Fresh Jumbo Tiger Shrimp [raw - de-veined - de-shelled].
- It's 2 Pounds of Fresh LG Jumbo Sea Scallops [rinsed - halved].
- Prepare of ● For The Fresh Crispy Vegetables & Fruits.
- Prepare 1/2 of Each: Green, Red & Yellow Bell Peppers [de-seeded julienned].
- It's 1/4 Cup of Firm Tomatoes [chopped].
- It's 1/2 Cup of Red Onion [julienned].
- You need 6 of LG Fresh Garlic Cloves [fine minced].
- It's 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley [lose pack - chopped].
- It's 1/4 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [lose pack - chopped].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [chopoed + reserves for garnish].
- You need 1 of LG Jalapeño [fine diced].
- You need of ● For The Seasonings & Oils.
- You need 2 tbsp of [Garlic] Olive Oil.
- You need 3/4 Cube of Kerrygold [Herbed] Irish Butter [important].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Quality White Wine [add more if needed].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Saffron [or more - crushed & soaked in wine].
- It's to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- You need as needed of Dipping Bread [for base juices].
- You need 1 Pound of Fresh Mussels [cook until opened - throw anything not].
- You need 1 Pound of Fresh Monk Fish [1" cubes].
- You need as needed of White Rice.
- It's as needed of Pasta [your choice]/type.
- It's of Lemon Wedges [for seasoning and garnish].
Lobster, shrimp, scallops, clams and deliciously seasoned rice! Yes, she's time consuming and a little expensive. But, she's certainly worth all of your effort, time and money! It's chock full of crab, shrimp, or lobster.
Mike's Saffron Lobster, Jumbo Scallops & Shrimp Vegetable Melody step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need in steps #1 #2 #3 & #4..
- Chop all vegetables as listed above..
- Halved jumbo scallops and de-shelled large cubed lobster pieces pictured. Scallops about 20 halved total..
- Jumbo Tiger Shrimp pictured. Shelled, de-veined and de-tailed. About 30 total..
- Reserve your seafood shells and boil them for 20 minutes with limited water and wine for a basic seafood stock instead of water or chicken broth if interested. To be used then or, within the week in another dish..
- Soak your Saffon threads in 1/4 cup quality white wine for 10 minutes..
- Here's your desired outcome color wise..
- Fry your hardest vegetables on high in seasoned butter, olive oil and a good dash of white wine first for 5 minutes. Be careful not to burn your garlic. Stir regularly..
- Simple seasonings pictured..
- Then add your seafood and steam tightly covered on high for 3 to 4 minutes longer. Stir regularly. In the last minute of frying, add your fresh soft herbs and vegetables..
- Serve alone, with fresh bread for sopping juices. Or, alongside or, over white rice or pasta with chopsticks and/or forks..
This seafood pasta salad recipe is made with shell pasta and ranch dressing. Seafood and pasta should be free of excess water. In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, cooked Pour Pesto Vinaigrette over salad; toss to distribute. Taste and adjust seasonings, adding salt and. Here are the recipes you'll need to bring home the tastes of Napa Rose restaurant at Disneyland Resort!