Recipe: Perfect Easy ham & shrimp Pasta
Easy ham & shrimp Pasta. This quick and easy ham and bean soup is packed full of white beans, smoked ham, carrots, and onions. I don't really like eating ham. I like ham in things but not alone.
If you find yourself with leftover holiday ham, this quiche takes just minutes to prep. I use a frozen pie shell to save time and make a. This Easy Ham Quiche recipe started with a refrigerated pie crust or you can make your own! You can have Easy ham & shrimp Pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy ham & shrimp Pasta
- You need 1 pkg of Spiral pasta or pasta of choice.
- Prepare 1 pkg of cooked ham.
- You need 1 container of blue cheese.
- It's 1 pint of heavy cream.
- It's 1 half of onion.
- Prepare 1 of small bag of medium shrimp.
It's filled with ham, cheese, green onions and perfectly seasoned. This easy ham glaze produces a perfectly heavenly sweet-salty flavor combination that will make for an unforgettable dinner. Besides being a delicious complement to the meat, brown sugar glaze for ham. With the easy ham glazes below, there's a recipe for everyone.
Easy ham & shrimp Pasta instructions
- Cut up ham an onion in small pieces, sauté ham, shrimp and onion in pan for 10 min. Drain access water set to side..
- Boil pasta until desired consistency and set to side..
- Mix blue cheese and heavy cream in pan together and put on low heat for 15 min mixing thoroughly..
- Add ham, onions, shrimp together in pan, mixing together, pour your blue cheese sauce on top and Enjoy!.
So grab a ham and get to glazing! Now that you've got a delicious and easy ham glaze picked out, here's what you need to know. Easy Ham Fried Rice. by Natalie. This easy and filling hash is flavored with ham, onions, bell pepper, and thyme. This Easy Ham & Cheese Wrap is tasty and quick when you use a tortilla for this great recipe.