Recipe: Perfect Italian summer pasta salad
Italian summer pasta salad. Classic Italian Pasta Salad is a colorful and reliable, go-to pasta salad recipe for spring or summer dinners, parties and picnics. This would be great for a pasta salad for a potluck! Everyone needs a "go to" pasta salad recipe and this is mine: an Italian Pasta Salad with a Homemade Italian Dressing, loaded with all things Italian: salami, olives, bocconcini, tomatoes and basil.
This time we used gluten-free pasta for our friend Ashley, who has celiac's. Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion, and pepperoncini. It's the perfect pasta salad recipe to serve as a side for a BBQ or potluck. You can cook Italian summer pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian summer pasta salad
- It's 1/2 of of a cucumber cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green pepper diced.
- You need 1 cup of grape tomatoes sliced in 3.
- You need Handful of pepperoni sliced in 4.
- You need 1/4 cup of chedder cheese shredded.
- You need 3 cups of pasta.
- It's 4 tbs of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It's 2 tsp of mccormick salad supreme seasoning.
Creamy Italian Pasta Salad, the perfect Summer Pasta recipe made with fresh tomatoes, avocado, zucchini and herbs and a deliciously creamy Homemade Italian Dressing. The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down. Your new go-to pasta salad for spring! Italian pasta salad is as simple to make as chopping up some veggies, tossing them with cooked spaghetti, and dousing in homemade Italian dressing.
Italian summer pasta salad instructions
- Boil pasta til al dente..
- Rinse pasta with cold water and add oil and stir..
- Cut up vegatables, pepperoni and add cheese to a bowl. Add vinegar and seasoning and mix well..
- Add pasta once cool. And enjoy. For better flavor let in sit over night in fridge so the flavor sets in..
Be sure to drain the spaghetti well after it's done cooking, and set it aside to cool slightly before tossing it with the vegetables. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. If you like this recipe you may also be. This Italian Pasta salad has it all!