Recipe: Perfect rich chocolate cake
rich chocolate cake. For Valentine's Day and other special occasions, I treat my sweeties to this fudgy cake. Even a small slice satisfies the biggest chocolate craving. A rich chocolate cake recipe that makes a delicious moist deeply chocolatey cake every time.
In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. This easy rich chocolate cake is dense, sticky and decadent. Grease the inside of the cake tin with a little butter. You can cook rich chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of rich chocolate cake
- You need 1 box of devils food cake.
- You need 4 oz of sourkraut.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 packages of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 box of instant chocolate pudding.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
A moist, rich, extra chocolate-y cake that's quick and easy to make. It's moist and tender, and has a rich, decadent chocolate flavor that pairs well with either chocolate or vanilla frosting. This dairy-free chocolate cake recipe is as close to the real thing as it gets. To frost a layer cake, allow the cakes to cool completely before leveling the tops of the cakes using a serrated knife.
rich chocolate cake step by step
- pre heat oven to 350°F drain and grease. and flower a 9 ×13 cake pan.
- drain and rinse the sourkraut add to your mixing bowl with. all of your other ingredients and mix well.
- pour into your greased /floured baking pan. bake. 26-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean in the center when tested..
- let cool and frost with your favorite frosting.I like peanut butter frosting. and for everyone who is a little put off by the sourkraut. you honestly don't taste it at all. It is in there to keep the cake super moist and dense. enjoy and happy cooking!.
How to make a rich chocolate cake for birthdays and special treats :) To find the ingredients for this recipe. This Moist Chocolate Cake is seriously the best chocolate cake you'll ever make. It is so moist and rich in chocolate flavor! Rich Chocolate Mud Cake. ⋆ Add to collection. ✓ Saved. Rich, dense and utterly sinful, this recipe ticks all the boxes for the ultimate mud cake.