Recipe: Tasty Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝
Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝.
You can cook Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝 using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝
- It's 1 box of bow tie pasta (16 ounce,or your favorite!)This makes a lot, so you can easily use 2 boxes of pasta !.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare 2 bags (6 ounce) of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 10 cloves of minced garlic.
- It's 3 of avocados, peeled, cut into chunks.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- It's 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Olive oil (drizzle).
- It's of Parmesan cheese.
Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝 step by step
- In a large pot heat water to boiling for your pasta......don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- Cook pasta until al dente, drain and return to pot.......
- While pasta is cooking, in a blender purée in batches : spinach, garlic, avocados, black pepper, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, basil leaves, lemon juice, onions and heavy cream.....don’t forget to drizzle a little bit of olive oil into your mixture because mixture will be thick, you can easily add more than a drizzle of olive oil into your blender.........
- Blend in batches until all ingredients are combined......I poured some of my mixture onto the cooked pasta, stirred it a bit, then proceeded to purée the rest of my batch, then I poured the rest onto my pasta........
- Pour avocado spinach mixture all over cooked pasta, heat until hot but not boiling.......
- Garnish each serving with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.