Recipe: Tasty Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus
Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus.
You can have Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus
- You need 1 of thin cut of New York strip.
- It's 1 (5 ounce) of lobster tail.
- You need 6 pieces of asparagus.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It's 1 of garlic clove.
- It's 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 of or 2 potatoes.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper for taste.
Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus step by step
- First you wash your potatoes and then remove all the skin . Put a pot to boil and add some salt for flavor . Cut them in half then add to pot for about 10-15 minutes ..
- While the potatoes are cooking take your asparagus and wash them throughly . Cut the ends off the asparagus . Put some butter on a pan and let it melt . Add your asparagus cook for 5 minutes . Add some salt and pepper ..
- Drain your potatoes , add to bowl and start mashing . Add your milk , sour cream , butter , cheddar cheese. Mix them all together until smooth . Put your lobster tail to boil for 5 minutes ..
- Now take your New York strip And season generously with salt and pepper. Add some olive oil to pan . (Make sure your pan is hot before adding the Steak!) when the pan is nice and hot add the steak . Let it sear for about 2 minutes . Add the garlic clove to the pan. Flip your steak and add butter to it..
- Now your done ! Enjoy your surf and turf 🙂.