Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta
Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta. A quick and easy flavourful weeknight or weekend dinner that comes together in minutes! Add the fresh tomatoes, canned tomatoes, rosemary, capers, and olives to the pan. Add the shrimp, salt, and ½ teaspoon of the red pepper flakes.
All Reviews for Fresh Tomato Shrimp Pasta. A fast and easy Italian Pasta Dish, Shrimp and Tomato Vermicelli made with cherry or grape tomatoes, fresh herbs, add a little hot pepper and make it as spicy as you like. Diced tomatoes, a little tomato paste and fresh basil combine with onions and mushrooms to make a tasty sauce for sauteed shrimp. You can have Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta
- Prepare 4 of regular size tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of shrimp (fresh or frozen).
- You need 4 of white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas (frozen).
- It's 3 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of dried basil.
- Prepare Dash of salt and pepper (for taste).
- You need 250 g of dried pasta.
- You need of olive oil.
Sautéed Shrimp With Spinach and Tomatoes. Anyway, this one was supposed to be for shrimp, tomatoes and arugula. But I only had spinach in the casa, so. Treat your shrimp dish to a trip to the Mediterranean: Toss it with Italian-style plum tomatoes, oregano and crumbled feta cheese.
Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta step by step
- Finely chop onion and sauté.
- Chop tomatoes into chunks and place in pan with onions. Put lid on and simmer for 5-7 mins until tomatoes and soft and can be mashed.
- In a separate pan sauté shrimp until cooked and a bit golden and place in tomato and onion sauce..
- In the pan that cooked the shrimp, sauté the mushrooms..
- Start to cook the pasta in salted water until al dente..
- Put mushrooms in sauce..
- Mix in cream cheese and simmer. Add peas..
- Place cooked pasta in sauce and enjoy!.
How about an easy garlic-tomato shrimp recipe?! Just my kind of "unfussy" Mediterranean dinner! Since my family moved to the Atlanta area, more than two months ago, we've lived out of one. Learn how to make Roasted Tomato-and-Feta Shrimp. Fry the garlic in hot oil, add the shrimps and then stir in the tomatoes and simmer on a low heat until cooked.