Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Broiled LobsterTails
You can cook Broiled LobsterTails using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broiled LobsterTails
- It's of Cold water raw thawed lobster tails, as many as needed 1 per person.
- You need of Fressh lemon wedges.
- It's of Melted salted butter. 1 tablespoon for each lobster tail.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's of Melted butter for dipping.
Broiled LobsterTails step by step
- Rinse lobster tails pat dry. Preheat your broiler to high, line a baking sheet with foil..
- Lay lobster tail on work surface shell side up.
- Cut down center of shell with asharp knife or Kitchen shears.
- Carefully pull shell back to open and gently pull meat out, lay meat on top of shell.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, a few drops of lemon and melted bytter.
- Broil until lightly brown and just cooked through. Timing will depend on the lobsters size. A small tail will take 3 to 4 minutes a large one as long as 12 to 15 minutes. Be careful not to over cool. Serve with melted butter for dipping..