How to Cook Yummy Shrimp and Kale Pasta
Shrimp and Kale Pasta.
You can cook Shrimp and Kale Pasta using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Kale Pasta
- It's of Shrimp and Kale.
- You need 12 ounces of frozen chopped kale.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of capers.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped kalamata olives.
- You need 12 ounces of shelled shrimp.
- It's 1/3 cup of red wine.
- You need 1/3 cup of marsala wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crispy chopped bacon pieces.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cream.
- It's 5 tablespoons of butter divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It's As needed of shredded Parmesan cheese for topping.
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 8 ounces of spaghetti pasta.
- You need 2 quart of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It's 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Shrimp and Kale Pasta instructions
- Have the kale thawed. Slice and fry the bacon when crisp set it aside. Add the kale to the bacon drippings. Add the spices, capers and olives. Sauté for 20minutes..
- Boil your pasta as per instructions on package..
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter. Sauté for 3 minutes and add a cup of the pasta water to the kale. Simmer 7 minutes. Add half the cheese to the kale along with the pasta..
- Fortify with the wines allow to reduce for 12 minutes add the other half of the cheese. Stir in. Now add the cream and stir coating all the ingredients in the pan. Allow to thicken but not to boil. If it boils the sauce will break..
- Serve with parmesan cheese to taste on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.