Recipe: Delicious Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce
Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce.
You can cook Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce using 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce
- You need of Pasta (penne, elbow macaroni, spaghetti).
- You need of Prego italian pasta sauce (with chunky combo).
- Prepare of Ground meat (beef or pork).
- Prepare of Hotdogs.
- It's of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- It's of Mozzarella cheese (grated).
- Prepare of Meat broth (pork or beef).
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- It's of Sugar.
- You need of White Sauce.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of All purpose flour.
- You need of Evaporated milk.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- Prepare of Ground white pepper.
- It's of Salt.
Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce instructions
- Cook pasta in hot boiling water. Note that salt and oil must be added to the water before boiling to avoid the pasta from sticking with each other..
- Once pasta is cooked (al dente), strain water.Set the pasta aside..
- Saute the onion and garlic in a pan with oil in medium heat..
- Add the gound meat. Cook until the meat turns light brown..
- Season with salt and black pepper..
- Continue to cook until meat is all cooked..
- Pour in the pasta sauce. Let it simmer for 2 mins..
- Add the sliced hotdogs..
- Add meat broth..
- Add some grated cheddar cheese..
- Add a little sugar to adjust the taste. Feel free to add more salt and black pepper to attain the test desired..
- Let it simmer for another 3-5 mins, then set aside..
- In a saucepan, melt butter in medium heat..
- Portion by portion, add the flour, stir, then add milk. Stir constantly until all lumps dissolve. Repeat this step until milk is consumed..
- Season the saice with salt and white pepper..
- Mix the cooked pasta with the pasta sauce, then place the mixtire in a baking dish..
- Cover the top of the pasta with lots of mozzarella cheese..
- Pour the prepared white sauce..
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 20 mins..
- Serve with toasted garlic bread..