Recipe: Tasty Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta
Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta.
You can cook Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of bag penne pasta.
- It's 1/2 package of bacon.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of jar sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- It's 1 (8 oz) of bag shredded white cheddar cheese.
- It's of Garlic powder for seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts or 4 chicken cutlets.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 2 of green onions/scallions.
Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta instructions
- Cook chicken (or you can use pre-cooked). I usually boil water with a little bit of chicken broth & garlic & herb seasoning. When water is boiled, add chicken & cook 20 minutes. Start cooking bacon over medium heat. Boil water for pasta & cook 1 minute less than package says. Once chicken is cooked, remove & cube..
- Once bacon is almost done, add chicken l, Sundried tomatoes, butter & green onion, sprinkle garlic powder. Saute until chicken is warm & bacon is crisp. *optional: add 1tsp minced garlic & chop bacon*.
- Add cooked pasta to pan, then bag of cheese. Mix around. If desired add more cheese or alfredo sauce. Enjoy..