Recipe: Tasty Seafood Pasta
Seafood Pasta. Creamy, rich seafood pasta featuring shrimp, prawns, salmon, or scallops regular pasta into a special weeknight dinner. Seafood pasta is a quick, simple and easy recipes to feed the family. It's absolutely delicious and loaded with all kinds of seafood in a fresh and homemade seafood pasta sauce.
This seafood spaghetti recipe is stocked with shrimp and mussels—and an extremely simple tomato sauce. Add pasta and another ¼ cup pasta cooking liquid to sauce and stir to coat. Clams, mussels and shrimp are just a few of our favorite seafood varieties to add to pasta. You can have Seafood Pasta using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Pasta
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- You need of Imitation crab.
- You need of Canned salmon.
- It's of Pasta.
- Prepare of V8 juice.
- You need of Chicken broth.
- You need of Low-fat Butter.
- It's of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Corn starch.
- You need of Low-fat Milk.
- Prepare of Himalayan Pink Salt.
- It's of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh Garlic.
- You need of Fresh Ginger.
- It's of Diced Onion.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Cumin powder.
- You need of Celery seeds.
The Hairy Bikers' seafood pasta has plenty of all your favourite things: mussels, prawns and squid. Plus a generous side helping of garlic ciabatta! Learn how to make Scoglio (Seafood Pasta). This seafood pasta recipe was inspired by Rylstone Extra Virgin Olive oil and combines fresh ocean flavours of vongole, flat head and prawns with juicy.
Seafood Pasta instructions
- Boil chicken broth for pasta..
- Flake salmon and remove bones. Thaw and chop shrimp. The and chop imitation crab. Set seafood aside..
- Add Himalayan pink salt to the boiling broth and add pasta. Cook until tender, not over cooked. Pasta should spring back when pressed. Drain water from pot with strainer. Pour pasta back into hot pot with lid on top, pasta will continue to cook under steam. Set aside..
- In another pot, melt butter and add corn starch. Add milk to rue until a creamy sauce is formed with no lumps. If you have lumps and enough sauce, remove lumps at this time. Then add V8 juice to rue until it has thickened. Bring to a slow boil..
- Chop onions add to hit sauce pot to sweat. Palm the various spices to taste. Add the cumin powder, black pepper, and celery seeds. Add these ingredients to the V8 pot..
- Add the seafood to the rue pot. Turn off and remove from the heat once rue is incorporated into a thickened sauce..
- Serve warm or cold. You can chill this for 3 to 4 hours, for a chilled pasta salad. If serving chill, drain excess liquid from pasta. May be served on plates or in bowls. If serving warm, serve immediately in bowls over hot pasta. Can also be served without pasta as a stand alone soup for those who want to eat carb free..
- Enjoy your art home, restaurant gourmet, seafood pasta, soup or pasta salad..
Seafood Pasta Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Super creamy and rich baked seafood pasta recipe. It's easy to prepare ahead and cook for a lot of people or party. So guess what the best combination for me is?