Recipe: Yummy Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta
Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta. A must try creamy shrimp fettuccine! Also, this shrimp pasta tossed with spinach and tomatoes, is big on flavor and a bit easier on the waistline. Cook fettuccine according to the instructions on box, reserving a cup of pasta water to thicken the sauce, if needed.
This Homemade Alfredo Sauce is one of the top recipes on the blog. We make so many delicious recipes with this sauce including, Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups. It is the easiest, most satisfying meal that tastes totally gourmet! You can have Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta
- It's Half of package of Fettucinni Pasta.
- It's 100-150 gr of shrimps (I prefer bigger shrimp).
- Prepare 50 ml of cooking cream.
- It's 20 gr of Margarine.
- You need 1 of large red onions.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese (as desired).
- You need of Salt and Black Pepper.
- It's of Parsley for garnish.
I find myself constantly whipping up pasta because not only is it cravilicious but it's uber quick to prepare and requires hardly any effort. Transfer the shrimp to a bowl. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Creamy Shrimp Pasta with Mushrooms in a homemade alfredo sauce.
Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta step by step
- Boil the fettucini for 10 min (or until al dente) add some salt and oil to the water. Strain and put aside a little bit of pasta water.
- In other pan, Melt the margarine in the pan, add chopped red onions. After fragrant add shrimp until change color (don’t overcooked the shrimp).
- Add some cooking cream and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the fetucinni to the sauce mixture and also pour in some pasta water (works like magic! 🤤).
- Give another taste and add seasoning. Garnish with some chopped parsley.
The creamy pasta sauce is made with Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese, garlic, basil, crushed red pepper flakes, paprika. One of the bests ways to cook and eat shrimp is in a luscious creamy sauce with pasta ! This simple pasta recipe hits all the right notes. Sweet succulent shrimp, immersed in a creamy garlicky sauce and tossed with thick strands of fettuccine pasta. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.