Easiest Way to Make Perfect Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake
Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake
- Prepare of Cake Batter.
- It's 2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 3/4 cup of Hershey's Cocoa.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare of "perfectly chocolate" chocolate frosting.
- You need 1/2 cup of (1 stick) of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of hershey's cocoa.
- Prepare 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1/3 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake instructions
- heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9in round cake pans..
- stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in large bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer for 2 minutes. Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin). Pour batter into prepared pans..
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely. Frost with "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate frosting..
- For the frosting; melt butter. Stir in coca. Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency. Add small amount additional milk, if needed. Stir in vanilla. Makes 2 cups of frosting..
- When finished to add garnish, cover top with Hershey candy bar shavings..