Easiest Way to Make Tasty Chocolate Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Chocolate Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chocolate Cake
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It's 1 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- You need 2 of each eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of water -- boiling.
Chocolate Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Spray the 2 -9 inch cake pans lightly with pan spray and add 4 tablespoons of flour and coat the inside of the pan. Dump the flour into the second pan and repeat. Knock out the extra flour.
- Sift together, sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda..
- Add eggs, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla. Beat 2 minutes at a medium speed.
- On a low speed mix in the boiling water.
- Divide the batter between the two pans..
- Bake in 2-9" round cake pans for 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool down as you would any cake and decorate the way you like:).