Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Savory Tuna Pasta Salad
Savory Tuna Pasta Salad. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out. In my opinion, it's a perfectly balanced meal.
Loaded with veggies, healthy fats and protein for a hearty meal. The Tuna Pasta Salad is so easy to make and it's loaded with flavors and different textures. It's a nice way to trick the kids into eating some veggies. You can cook Savory Tuna Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savory Tuna Pasta Salad
- Prepare 8 Oz of Pasta (your choice).
- Prepare 1 can of albacore tuna in water (I used about 4 ounces).
- It's 1 of small stock celery finely diced.
- It's 1 of med banana pepper finely sliced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of light mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced black olives.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of miracle whip.
- You need 1/8 cup of white onion finely diced.
- It's 1.5 tsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy! Tuna Macaroni salad is satisfying dish all on its own, but is also the perfect side dish to complement a summer picnic or potluck. This salad has it all-delicious pasta, savory tuna and a creamy, sweet, and zesty sauce! _⬇⬇⬇⬇ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇⬇⬇⬇_. This creamy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe is tangy, crunchy, oniony and delightful!
Savory Tuna Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta according to directions on box. Rinse with cool water until pasta is cool and drained..
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss gently..
- Place in airtight container or top with saran wrap for at least an hour in the refrigerator..
Perfect for a healthy lunch, light dinner or snack to store in the fridge. Is it strange that I crave savory things like cold dill pickles and tuna? I know I'm not pregnant anymore, but I am starving and thirsty all the live long day. This recipe for tuna pasta salad is easy to make and is perfect for potlucks and barbecues, or just a protein packed lunch! This tuna pasta salad is a classic recipe that's been around for many years.