How to Make Delicious Garlic olive oil pasta
Garlic olive oil pasta. Add the olive oil and garlic to a large cold sauté pan. Add the chile flakes and cook for another minute. Add the reserved pasta water and bring to a simmer.
While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil over medium heat. Garlic can burn quickly and can turn a bitter flavor. Toss the hot pasta with the olive oil sauce and parsley and serve. You can cook Garlic olive oil pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic olive oil pasta
- It's 2 oz of organic gourmet pasta.
- It's 2 Tsp of unrefined Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 Tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley or any herb you have.
- Prepare 1 of pasture raise egg.
- You need 1 tsp of tamari sauce.
Olive Oil Garlic Bow Tie Pasta Recipes. Add the parsley, salt and pepper. Drain pasta & stir in the oil. Add the water if you think the mixture is too dry.
Garlic olive oil pasta instructions
- Boil pasta in salted water according to the package instructions..
- Heating up a cast iron wok and cook an egg. Flip over and cook just until the white are done but yoke still not yet solidified. Set aside..
- Once the pasta is done, quickly toss the pasta with minced garlic, butter, salt and parsley..
- Top the egg yoke with a fork to allow the yoke flow out and drizziling with a tsp tamari sauce..
- Serve with a fermented veggies side dish such as kimchi or sourkraut. Or crush toasted nori seaweed for a Japanese twist..
Olive Oil — Olive oil is a lot like wine in that everyone has their favorite(s). Choose your preferred high quality extra virgin olive oil for this olive oil pasta sauce! With a simple dish like this garlic and olive oil pasta, you might be tempted to go a little upscale with the sides. The two key ingredients are olive oil and garlic. Aglio e olio spaghetti is also speckled with red pepper flakes, which gives the recipe a subtle heat.