How to Prepare Delicious Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad
Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad.
You can have Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad
- It's 1 box of tri- color pasta.
- You need 1 of grilled chicken breast (can be store purchased).
- It's of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need Half of a can of peas.
- It's 1/8 of of minced red onions.
- You need Half of a can of carrots.
- It's 2 of different kinds of shredded cheese.
- It's A few of black or green olives.
- You need of Black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare of Oregano (sprinkle).
- It's of evoo.
- It's of Vinegar (white).
Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to box instructions. Drain. Do not run cold water on it. Pour approximately 4 tbsp and tossed until evenly coated so it won't stick..
- Chicken should be grilled and cubed. I season with a little lemon juice, Abode, pepper and liquid smoke. (Skip step if already cooked)..
- Mix carrots and peas in a separate pot with water and butter. Warm until butter is fully melted. Drain..
- Now in a large mixing bowl...mix all ingredients together. Toss. Add a little more EVOO and vinegar to taste..
- You can also add some powdered parmesean cheese if you like..
- This can be eaten hot or cold..