Recipe: Appetizing Pasta Carbonara
You can cook Pasta Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Carbonara
- You need 250 g of spaghetti (or any other pasta).
- You need 125 g of bacon.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons of shredded parmesan cheese (or pasta cheese).
- You need 1 of tooth of garlic.
- It's of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
Pasta Carbonara instructions
- Put water for pasta to boil, add a pinch if salt.
- Meanwhile Peelgarlic, smash it a little bit with flat side of your knife, so it gives more flavor. Add olive oil to your pan and add garlic there.
- Add diced bacon and keep on medium heat until gets crunchy flipping from time to time. Remove garlic and set aside. It doesn’t have to be hot..
- Once water start boiling put your pasta to cook.
- Meanwhile make a sauce. Mix eggs with cheese, add a little salt and pepper. Don’t add too much salt as bacon is already salted. Mix well. If mixture is too thick you can add a little water from pasta, dont add very hot water because eggs will start to cook..
- Ones your pasta is ready add it to the bacon and mix well, then add egg mixture while mixing. Eat right away!.