Recipe: Delicious Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers. Perfect for summer parties or potlucks! Because pasta salad is eaten cold, the flavors tend to get muted so you want to make sure your pasta is well-salted as it cooks.
This Greek Salad is a combination of pasta, olives, tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, and feta with a homemade vinaigrette dressing! Easy refreshing summer corn salad to bring to any bbq this summer. The feta cheese and fresh basil throw it over the top! You can cook Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- It's 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- It's 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- Prepare 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- It's 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- Prepare 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- You need of Dressing:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- You need 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- It's 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- It's 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Greek Pasta Salad is a light, fresh and easy summer salad full of sweet tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, olives and feta cheese all tossed in a homemade dressing! Made with olive oil, mustard, red wine vinegar, lemon juice and dried herbs, it's light and refreshing. Greek Pasta Salad is a must have side dish recipe! It's so bright and refreshing, it's jam packed with veggies and bits of tangy feta, and it's perfectly Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition.
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool..
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix..
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? Greek Chicken Pasta Salad is the perfectly refreshing and filling summer meal with its medley of vegetables and tangy lemon garlic dressing. This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad comes together quickly and easily and makes about four large meal-sized portions, or about six smaller side dish. This pasta salad feels extra indulgent because it tastes like early summer when most of you are ankle-deep in slush. To be fair, this pasta salad is also I like to make my salad dressings in a mason jar with a tight-fitting lid.