Recipe: Delicious Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta. If you're a lover of simple pasta, you're going to love this recipe. It's big on flavor and short on time and both vegan and gluten free! In my world, it doesn't get much better than that.
I like to serve this Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Pasta hot like other creamy pastas but people I've given leftovers of this to said that it's just as nice at room temperature. This Sun Dried Tomato Pasta features tender spaghetti layered with flavorful bits of sun dried tomatoes, lots of spinach, fresh basil, rich Parmesan and buttery pine nuts. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Barilla®. You can have Sun Dried Tomato Pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- You need 1 lb. of your favorite pasta. Fusilli pasta always looks pretty!.
- It's 10 oz. of jar of sun dried tomatoes packed in oil.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh spinach (2 handfuls).
- You need Cup of fresh basil.
- Prepare to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes,.
- You need Cup of grated Locatelli cheese.
I created this simple Sicilian-style pasta dish one day when trying to use up some sun-dried tomatoes. Reviews for: Photos of Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta. Add the tuna, salt, and pepper, and mix until thoroughly combined. I sautéed onions, capers, garlic, and the sun dried tomatoes in olive oil with seasonings and then added tuna and spinach and pasta!
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta step by step
- Prepare pasta to al dente, 8-10 minutes..
- While pasta is cooking, blend sun dried tomatoes, including the oil, garlic, basil and red pepper flakes, in a food processor, until it’s well blended and has a pasty texture..
- Drain pasta, reserving one cup of pasta water..
- Add pasta back into the pot over medium heat, along with the reserved cup of water, tomato mixture and spinach..
- Stir over medium heat until spinach begins to wilt..
- Add the Locatelli and top with more fresh basil..
- Serve with a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.
Easy, Italian-style recipe: Sun-dried Tomato and Mushroom Pasta in a Garlic and Basil Cream Sauce. The fettuccine pasta is tossed with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms, and basil in a very tasty, creamy and velvety sauce. Homemade sun-dried tomato pesto with pasta and roasted vegetables is an easy weeknight dinner! This vegetarian recipe is easily made vegan and gluten Sun-dried tomato pesto has been on my list for ages now, so when my friends at DeLallo asked me to create a recipe that highlights their fantastic. How do you make sun dried tomato pasta.