Recipe: Perfect Easy Pasta Salad
Easy Pasta Salad. Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. A stupidly easy Italian pasta salad with rotini, juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, red onion, salami, olives, herbs, and a drench of quick homemade Italian dressing.
Pasta Salad is one of those staple recipes that's been around for as long as we can remember, and for good reason — it's amazingly delicious! This veggie packed version is easy thanks to the shortcut of. This Easy Pasta Salad is one of our favorite summer recipes. You can cook Easy Pasta Salad using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pasta Salad
- Prepare 2 cups of Penne pasta.
- It's 1-2 of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- It's 1 of cucumber.
- It's 10-11 of black Olives.
- It's 1/4 bunch of lettuce.
- Prepare 4-5 leaves of fresh basil.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- You need of For salad dressing:-.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of musturd.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of honey.
- It's 1/2 of lemon.
- It's To taste of salt and pepper.
It is a great salad to serve at bbq's, picnics, and pool parties. It is also great to have in the fridge for easy summer lunches and dinners. Easy And Delicious Italian Pasta Salad Recipe That Includes Rotini Pasta, Olives, Tomatoes, & Cheese In Italian Dressing! Pour dressing over pasta salad and stir until evenly distributed.
Easy Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil your pasta, drain, add olive oil so that it doesn't stick and put it aside..
- Cut your vegetables (tomatoes,olives,fresh basil,lettuce, cucumber and green bell peppers) and keep that aside as well..
- For the dressing at olive oil, musturd, all the dried herbs, vinegar, lemon,honey and salt and pepper, then mix it until it combined..
- Take a large bowl, add in your drained pasta, chopped vegetables (including corn) and dressing and toss it until everything is nicely incorporated..
- Finally garnish it with basil and enjoy!!!.
Easy Pasta Salad made with mozzarella, black olives, cherry tomatoes, and bell peppers in a creamy Italian dressing is the PERFECT side dish to bring to a potluck or picnic! I made this summer pasta salad for dinner while preparing lunch. It was fast and easy; delicious and colorful. Quick and easy pasta salad recipe. Pasta shells with tomatoes, cucumbers, bacon and cheese in a creamy homemade Caesar parmesan dressing.