Recipe: Perfect Kidney bean marinara sauce W/ Pasta
Kidney bean marinara sauce W/ Pasta. Forget jars of red sauce — homemade marinara is where it's at. You can also use this basic sauce for pasta casseroles like lasagna, to top homemade pizza, or to serve with roasted meat. You can even give it a quick purée.
It's a must try a dish that will be a fun but healthy surprise for your children Tip in the cooked rajma and the Kissan Sweet and Spicy Sauce. Add pizza seasoning and stir well. Add the pasta, a little water, and the cheese. You can cook Kidney bean marinara sauce W/ Pasta using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kidney bean marinara sauce W/ Pasta
- You need 2 cans of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato purèe.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It's 4-5 of large tomatoes (blanched, peeled and diced).
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 2 tbsp of Fresh basil.
- It's To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worchestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar/honey.
- It's 1/4 cup of ketchup (you can skip this if u want it healthy ^-^).
- You need of Pasta (Any type) (depending on servings).
This twist on classic marinara sauce features healthy ingredients such as white kidney beans and In a medium saucepan stir together Fresh Tomato Marinara Sauce and wine. Bring to a boil, reduce Add spinach, beans, and vinegar; heat through. This hearty and healthy vegetarian pasta dish combines the flavors of the Mediterranean, including kidney beans, Parmesan, and chopped parsley. When translucent, add red pepper flakes, spinach, kidney beans, and pasta water.
Kidney bean marinara sauce W/ Pasta step by step
- Take a large sized pot, Add in your olive oil and let it get hot. Once hot, add in your chopped onions and cook until golden brown..
- After its golden brown, add in your garlic and stir until a blended aroma of onions and garlic comes up..
- Then add in your diced tomatoes and cook until tomatoe'ss color slightly changes..
- When it changes add in your tomato purèe and seasonings (salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, Brown sugar/honey, oregano, both of the basil,thyme and ketchup)..
- Once that is done, Add the boiled kidney beans and water, cover it with a lid and cook it for 30 minutes, till then you can boil your pasta, drain it and add olive oil so that it doesnt stick with each other..
- When 30 minutes are over, close the heat..
- Finally add your pasta(I added a little bit of boiled rice but that's optional) and sauce on top. Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and serve =).
Simmer over medium heat until spinach is tender. Add the Marinara sauce to the skillet and bring to a simmer. Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drizzle with remaining oil and top with grated cheese before serving. Mexican Pasta Salad with Chipotle Sauce