Recipe: Tasty Flourless Chocolate Cake
Flourless Chocolate Cake. Flourless Chocolate Cake is rich, dense, fudgy, and incredibly easy to make. It is a classic chocolate cake recipe that just so happens to be gluten-free. Allow to cool completely on a wire cooling rack, then serve with a dusting of cocoa powder and fresh berries.
And, since it contains neither flour nor leavening, it's perfect for Passover. Reviews for: Photos of Flourless Chocolate Cake I. This Flourless Chocolate Cake is truly a show-stopper. You can cook Flourless Chocolate Cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flourless Chocolate Cake
- It's 4 of Eggs, separated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 tsp of chocolate extract.
- It's 3 oz of chocolate chips.
- It's 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
The first step in this flourless chocolate cake recipe is combining the water, sugar and salt and heating it until the sugar and salt are dissolved. This easy Flourless Chocolate Cake with a silky chocolate ganache glaze is the BEST chocolate cake recipe. This (gluten-free!) flourless chocolate cake is decadent, rich, and super-easy to make. Add a dollop of whipped cream and some crunchy hazelnuts and you're all set.
Flourless Chocolate Cake instructions
- Turn the oven to 350. Generously grease two 6" pans and set aside. Separate yolks and eggs into two bowls..
- Whip the egg whites, salt, and cream of tartar in a mixer at a high speed until the meringue sticks to a spatula..
- In another bowl, stir the egg yolks, sugar, coconut milk, and extracts until well mixed. You can add up to an extra 1/4 cup sugar if you want it sweeter. Put aside..
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt your chocolate chips - approx 30 seconds to start and then in 10 second increments..
- Add the melted chocolate chips a little at a time into the meringue, folding carefully into the meringue..
- Add the yolk mixture in quarters to the chocolate meringue mixture. Be careful not to overmix..
- Pour half of the batter into each cake pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes depending on your oven..
- Test with a toothpick. When it comes out clean, it's done. Let it cool for about 10 minutes in the pan. Go around the edge with a sharp knife to loosen the sides if you need to. Let it cool completely before removing from the pan. *it will sink in the center - it's normal*.
- After it has cooled off, you can fill and top it with whatever you like. I filled mine with Nutella and topped it with whipped cream. Enjoy!.
The BEST Flourless Chocolate Cake recipe. This simple, smooth and fudgy cake is sure to get rave reviews and is topped with a glaze, raspberries and powdered sugar. Flourless chocolate cake (aka FCC) needs intense chocolate flavor and a balance of dense and light textures; and of course, you have to actually be able to make the darn thing work. Best way to see the texture of the cake i.e. moist, tender crumb but fudgey, not dense and mud cake like. It was difficult to capture in photos. 🙂.