Recipe: Tasty Lobster tails
Lobster tails. I bought my lobster tails at Costco and they were fairly large. Baked Lobster Tails. featured in Lobster Dinner for Two. Buy the Freshest Maine Lobster Tails — Online!
Lobster is a classic delicacy particularly popular on Northeast coast of America. A cost effective alternative to purchasing live or frozen whole lobsters is to cook just the tails. Lobster tails are most often sold frozen, or thawed from frozen. You can have Lobster tails using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lobster tails
- Prepare 6 of Lobster tails.
- It's 2 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
- It's of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 4 Tb of unsalted butter.
It's rare to find fresh lobster tails Lobster tails need to be thawed for even cooking. Broiled Lobster Tails with a Garlic Butter White Wine Sauce is a fancy, classy and best of all EASY to make recipe. I had never tried grilling lobster tails at home until I tried this convenient and deliciously different recipe. Unless you bought fresh lobster, make sure your lobster tail is thawed completely.
Lobster tails instructions
- Place lobster tails shell-side up with the tail end away from you.Cut through the top of the shell snipping through the shell and top portion of the meat as you go. stop at the base of the tail..
- Flip the tail over to the see-through side and crack the ribs using both thumbs down the center. This helps open the shell. Remove and discard the vein if you see one..
- Carefully run your thumbs down the sides of the meat to loosen it from the shell.Lift the meat from the shell,keeping it attached at the base then press the shell together underneath and set the lobster meat back over the top,opening up the meat to butterfly the tails. tranfer to casserole dish..
- Preheat oven to Broil on high heat. in a small bowl mix all marinade ingredients together and spoon it over the lobster tails.broil 10-11 mins..
Lobster tail is the sweetest part of the lobster with the biggest portion of meat. Learn the best way to cook this delicious meat, as well as the best places to buy the freshest lobster tails. This grilled lobster is perfect for any occasion. Even if you don't have a lot of experience in grilling shellfish, this will be an easy recipe for you if you start with either fresh or frozen lobster tails. Remove the lobster tails from the oven and top with bread crumb mixture.