Recipe: Yummy Eggless nutella chocolate cake
Eggless nutella chocolate cake.
You can cook Eggless nutella chocolate cake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless nutella chocolate cake
- Prepare 10 tablespoon of sugar.
- It's 14 tablespoon of all-purpose flour.
- It's 6 1/2 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder (I use cocoa powder hersheys).
- You need 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 of medium apple peeled and chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of full cream milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- It's 2 tablespoon of Nutella.
Eggless nutella chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 160°c In a blender, add apple, milk, sugar, vanilla, oil, cocoa powder, and Nutella. Blend until smooth keep aside..
- In a separate bowl sift or whisk all the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and gently stir using a whisk or a spatula. Do not over mix. Pour the boiling water into the batter and stir to combine..
- Pour the batter in 8×8 greased and floured baking pan, or you can use parchment paper, which I feel is best for this cake..
- Bake for 30 minutes, then insert a toothpick in the middle, if it comes out clean, your cake is ready. This cake should stay in the baking pan to cool, then refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. This cake needs to be refrigerated for one hour for the flavors to come together. Cut into 12 squares..