Easiest Way to Make Yummy “Low carb” pasta salad
“Low carb” pasta salad. This low carb pasta is free of dairy, grains, soy, and gluten, and is as buttery and silky as it is healthy. This easy low carb macaroni salad recipe tastes like the classic but without the carbs. Low carb macaroni salad recipe has that old fashioned flavor you love without the carbs that you don't!
A traditional Greek salad has tomatoes, red onions, kalamata olives, and seasoning. Keyword keto pasta salad, keto salads, keto summer dishes, low carb pasta salads. I have tried Shirataki noodles, spaghetti squash, skipping the pasta altogether. You can have “Low carb” pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of “Low carb” pasta salad
- It's 1 lb of (or 13 oz) dream fields pasta (any shape-I used spaghetti) cooked aldente.
- You need 1 of small pack of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives cut in Half.
- You need 1/3 of small bag baby carrots diced.
- Prepare 1 of small cucumbers diced (optional).
- You need 1 block of white cheese. (Extra sharp white cheddar is what I used).
- You need 1/2 bottle of Kens Italian dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Herbs to taste- I used oregano and parsley with some scallions chopped.
When you're eating low carb, pasta is one of those things you'll inevitably miss. We just got back from a beach vacation in Outer Banks, North Carolina. There seems to be a never ending supply of crabs on these sandy barrier islands. This tasty low carb cold salad with crab meat has the usual spices but adds a hint of sweetener.
“Low carb” pasta salad instructions
- Boil pasta to instructions (try to undercook by 1 min to make aldente) place in cold water immediately after boiled.
- Chop rest of ingredients and place in large bowl.
- Add pasta once cooked and add cheeses and dressing. Mix well and store in fridge an hour or two before serving..
This Italian Antipasto salad has no pasta which makes it low carb! Its filled with yummy veggies, pepperoni, and mozzarella. It's creamy, salty, crunchy, and delicious! I was really impressed by this low carb/low calorie pasta by ThinSlim foods! I tried it as a macaroni salad with mayo and it was delicious and did fine.