How to Prepare Yummy No Hassle Chocolate Cake
No Hassle Chocolate Cake.
You can cook No Hassle Chocolate Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Hassle Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 110 g of milk chocolate.
- It's 60 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- You need 50 ml of milk.
- It's 60 g of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
No Hassle Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Pour hot water into a bowl then suspend another bowl over it but avoid touching the hot water. Put the chocolate in the second bowl for melting (it's best to break into smaller pieces first), and stir with a spatula..
- Once melted, add butter and stir in with the chocolate ensuring it is well mixed..
- Next add cocoa powder and honey and mix in well..
- Beat eggs and add slowly and gradually to the mixture while continuing to stir..
- Microwave 50 ml of milk for 30 second or about body temperature. Pour the milk into the bowl slowly while slowly mixing..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl and mix roughly..
- Pour the mixture into a cake baking tin. Bake for 15 minutes, then turn down the temperature to 160°C/320°F and bake for another 10 minutes. Check whether it's cooked or not by pushing a stick into the center; if nothing comes out on the stick, it's cooked..
- To finish, sift powdered sugar on top with a tea strainer. Now you can have your piece of yummy chocolate cake!.