Recipe: Delicious 1 banana, 2 banana, 3 banana, 4
1 banana, 2 banana, 3 banana, 4. A banana is an elongated, edible fruit - botanically a berry - produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa. Thousands of people make it every day. I was given this banana bread recipe years ago from my friend Heidi H, who, many years before, had begged the recipe from a ski buddy's mother—Mrs.
You can have 1 banana, 2 banana, 3 banana, 4 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 1 banana, 2 banana, 3 banana, 4
- Prepare 1/2 cup of French vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate ice cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter pecan ice cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberry ice cream.
- It's 1 of cherry with stem on.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped nuts.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of strawberry syrup.
- It's 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce.
- Prepare to taste of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 of large ripe banana.
1 banana, 2 banana, 3 banana, 4 step by step
- Slice the banana longways the cut each piece in half.
- Dip ice cream in bowl add banana to the ice cream..
- Sprinkle with half the nuts..
- Add whipped cream..
- Drizzle all 3 syrups on top, and sprinkle the rest of the nuts.
- Put cherry on top..
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.