Recipe: Delicious Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta.
You can have Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- It's 3 of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 box of fettuccini pasta.
- You need 1 jar of value sized alfredo sauce.
- You need 3 cups of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need of Chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of all purpose salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne powder.
Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta instructions
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Pound the chicken and season with the spices listed in the ingredients. Place the chicken on a cookie sheet and leave in the oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through..
- While chicken is in the oven, grab two pots, fill them with water, and bring to a boil. Once boiling, put the pasta in one pot and the broccoli in the other..
- Turn the pot with broccoli down to medium heat to avoid turning your broccoli into mush. Boil until broccoli is soft..
- Once the pasta is soft, strain the pasta along with the broccoli. Put both back into a large pot along with the Alfredo sauce..
- Take the chicken out of the oven and cut the chicken into cubes or strips. Add the chicken to the pasta..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pasta and mix it up. Enjoy!.