Recipe: Delicious The perfectly chocolaty chocolate cake
The perfectly chocolaty chocolate cake. Frost with "PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE" CHOCOLATE FROSTING. Extra moist, with a perfect rich chocolate flavor and tender, smooth crumb. Official HERSHEY'S "PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE" CHOCOLATE CAKE & FROSTING Recipe.right off the back of the HERSHEY'S COCOA can.
The Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Chocolate Cake is a scrumptious chocolate cake. It's chocolately, rich, moist, and delicious. In my Queso Bacon Burger post, I mentioned I was hosting a BBQ/birthday party, and every birthday party needs a perfect birthday cake. You can cook The perfectly chocolaty chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The perfectly chocolaty chocolate cake
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 2 each of Eggs.
- It's 1 cup of Milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It's 3/4 cup of Boiling water.
I finally found a recipe titled Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake, hmm, "…Perfectly Chocolate", sounds about right to me! The first time I made it, I used Hershey's unsweeted cocoa (as the recipe calls for). Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Chocolate Cake is the very best chocolate cake recipe. I've tried so many chocolate cake recipes over the years, and this chocolate cake is the best tasting one.
The perfectly chocolaty chocolate cake step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans.
- Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes. Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin). Pour batter into prepared pans..
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely..
- For frosting: Mix cocoa powder, sugar and boiling water according to desired thickness and taste. Add cake sprinkles to decorate..
It has been my go-to recipe for so many years. Hershey's "Perfectly" Chocolate Cake - moist with the silkiest milk chocolate frosting ever! I gave him a couple of recipes to choose from but the "Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Cake" was the best option since we were staying with his family and most of the ingredients they had in their pantry. This recipe for HERSHEY'S PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CAKE is the best chocolate cake recipe! This is "health food" because cocoa contains antioxidants!