Recipe: Perfect Bell Pepper Seafood Pasta
Bell Pepper Seafood Pasta.
You can cook Bell Pepper Seafood Pasta using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bell Pepper Seafood Pasta
- It's 3 cups of Pasta.
- It's 1 of medium onion.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of green peppers.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced ripe olives.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It's 1 tbsp of flour.
- It's 2 tbsp of white wine.
- It's 1 cup of baby shrimps.
- It's 1 cup of chopped King Mushrooms.
- It's Pinch of Rosemary.
Bell Pepper Seafood Pasta instructions
- Cook Pasta according to package directions.
- Season Squid, Scallops and Shrimps with white wine, salt and pepper.
- In a nonstick skillet, add a tbsp olive oil and cook the seafood for 1 1/2 minutes, set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet, sauté garlic & onion in olive oil for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add green pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add all purpose flour and mix it well.
- Add olives, oregano, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Add water, cook and stir until mixture comes to boil and thicken.
- Add the squid and shrimps with the mixture.
- Drain pasta and stir into skillet.
- Add a pinch of Rosemary, Enjoy! 😋.