Recipe: Tasty Doc's Lobster Dip
Doc's Lobster Dip. Doc's Lobster Dip Recipe by El Chefe Sibs. It's made with lump crab meat, cream cheese, lots of Parmesan cheese and baked to perfection. This exciting dip is sure to go quickly!
Hot Cheesy Lobster Dip from Delish.com is a baked version of your favorite seafood chowder, extra creamy and rich, and perfect for sharing. Lobster Dip With Cream Cheese Recipes. Lobster Delight Dip is a creamy, bubbling hot "mock" lobster appetizer that can be made on a budget! You can have Doc's Lobster Dip using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Doc's Lobster Dip
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped lobster tail.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of soft Brie.
- It's 1/4 cup of mozzarella.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of lite mayo.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoning mix (salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chives.
- It's 1 dash of Worcestershire (very light dash).
- It's 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
No deep pockets needed for this appetizer recipe! This New England Lobster Dip gets its flavor from tender lobster, fresh chives, and crunchy kettle-cooked potato chips. Get the recipe from Food &. Lobster Dip is a delicious appetizer for any occasion.
Doc's Lobster Dip instructions
- Fold all ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Serve with crackers.
Add cheese and lobster chunks stirring well until cheese melts. New England Lobster Dip Recipe - Justin Chapple Share: Rate this Recipe Rinse lobster meat and pat dry. My Cheddar Lobster Dip is really easy to make and you can find lobster meat at most upscale grocery stores in the area. After gathering the ingredients and prepping the garlic and shallots, the recipe goes.