Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️.
You can cook Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️ using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️
- It's of Some form of chicken (rotisserie, breast).
- You need 1 lb of pasta.
- Prepare 2 jars of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of Cooking sherry.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️ instructions
- Cook Alfredo sauce in a large sauce pan, using a little cooking sherry to clean out the jars..
- Cut and cook chicken breast (or debone rotisserie chicken), then mix prepared chicken into Alfredo sauce, letting it warm on the stove..
- Meanwhile, cook and drain pasta..
- Mix pasta with sauce, toss in some shredded mozzarella, and mix. Pour combined ingredients into a casserole dish, top with shredded mozzarella, and bake at 350 until the cheese is melted to your desire, roughly 30 minutes..
- Serve with vegetable and garlic bread..