Recipe: Appetizing Greek pasta salad
Greek pasta salad. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese.
Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. You can have Greek pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek pasta salad
- It's box of Classic pasta salad include seasoning mix.
- Prepare Cup of fresh spinach chopped.
- You need Cup of feta cheese.
- It's Box of frozen mix vegetables.
- You need 1/2 cup of slice black Pitt olives.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of Greek dressing.
- You need 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- Prepare 8 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering! When you take Greek salad ingredients and add. Greek Broccoli Pasta Salad combines tender fusilli pasta with fresh vegetables and a tangy herb dressing. Broccoli florets are briefly cooked, chilled and then tossed with noodles, tomatoes.
Greek pasta salad instructions
- Heat water to boiling add salt and oil cook pasta for 7 minutes stirring occasionally uncovered after 7 minutes add the vegetable bag and cook for 3 minutes only.
- Drain completely in separate bowl combine the seasoning mix with Greek dressing or any kind of Dressing like Italian add the pasta and vegetables to it and mix well add the other ingredients and refrigerate enjoy cold yummy.
Greek Pasta Salad is a light, fresh and easy summer salad full of sweet tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, olives and feta cheese all tossed in a homemade dressing! Greek Pasta Salad made with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, feta cheese, dill, and a Pasta salads are a summer staple. They are great for easy lunches and dinners and perfect for taking to. Loaded with fresh vegetables, feta cheese, and tossed with a lemon herb dressing. Go Greek with your pasta salad by stirring in cucumber, tomato, olives, spinach, and feta, and tossing in a tangy vinaigrette.