Recipe: Appetizing No Bake Penne Pasta
No Bake Penne Pasta. No-boil, fail-proof, garlic-buttery, easy dreamy weeknight dinner. You can mix up UNCOOKED - repeat - UNCOOKED pasta, tomatoes, milk (!), garlic, and butter, in a pan and pop it in your oven and it will bake into something that tastes like. Pure comfort food, this Penne Pasta Bake has a meaty, creamy sauce and lots and lots of cheese.
Brown meat with vegetables in large nonstick skillet. Penne Pasta Bake is an easy cheese-filled comfort food recipe. This hearty baked pasta is similar to lasagna, but easier to make! You can have No Bake Penne Pasta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Penne Pasta
- Prepare 500 grams of penne pasta.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It's of Red Sauce.
- You need 1/4 of kilo lean ground pork.
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cooked ham.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 6 of gloves chopped garlic.
- It's 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It's 250 grams of spaghetti sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of White Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose cream.
- You need 1 cup of quick melt cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
Some comfort food for a rainy day: This Penne Pasta Bake has all that lasagna flavor, but with just a fraction of the effort! It cooled off quite a bit this weekend in Chicago, so. Divide the pasta mixture among a few individual. the butter and bake until bubbly and brown on top. Tender penne pasta baked in a meaty tomato sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese.
No Bake Penne Pasta instructions
- Red Sauce - sauté onions followed by garlic.
- Put ground pork and beef and add soy sauce. Cook for 20 mins add 1/4 cup water..
- Add ham and cook for another 15 mins.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- Drain the pasta and pour the red sauce and save some at least 1 cup for the topping. Set aside..
- White sauce. In a double boiler mix all ingredients and cook until the cheese totally melts..
- Put the remaining red sauce on the top of the pasta. Then add the white sauce on the top then garnish with chopped parsley..
Drain pasta; place in large bowl. This penne pasta bake is so delicious and perfect for busy weeknights. If you love penne pasta as much as I do, you should also try my Balsamic Penne Pasta with Asparagus and Tomatoes or my Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Penne Pasta. Baked Penne is a classic Italian-American dish with penne pasta baked in spaghetti sauce, cooking creme, and cheese! The first time I made this delicious Baked Penne was about a year ago.