Recipe: Perfect Blue current and strawberry ice cream
Blue current and strawberry ice cream. Strawberry ice cream is a flavor of ice cream made with strawberry or strawberry flavoring. It is made by blending in fresh strawberries or strawberry flavoring with the eggs, cream, vanilla and sugar used to make ice cream. Most strawberry ice cream is colored pink or light red.
So, in short, it's not ideal. Learn how to make Strawberry Ice Cream! In a large bowl, combine the milk, cream, sugar, salt, vanilla, strawberries, and food coloring. You can have Blue current and strawberry ice cream using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blue current and strawberry ice cream
- It's 1/2 ltr of Milk full cream.
- Prepare 2 spoons of Corn flour.
- You need as needed of Icing sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of Strawberry crush.
- It's of black berries pulp mixed with sodium bicarbonate(baking soda)or.
- Prepare as needed of Monin syrup blue.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla or rose essence.
- It's leaves of Chocolate.
Strawberry ice cream recipe with step by step photos - easy to make delicious strawberry ice cream made without ice cream maker. You can serve the strawberry ice cream plain or top with a chocolate sauce or sprinkles or even strawberry sauce. Ice cream artisans suggested that strawberry, an unpretentious flavor made from a volatile and challenging fruit, would be a good test of a maker's mettle. It being July, we naively believed that local strawberries might be included in area brands like Van Leeuwen, Ronnybrook and Blue Marble.
Blue current and strawberry ice cream step by step
- First take a pan and boil the milk.. Keep stirring for 5-10minutes at slow flame.
- In 2-3 spoons of cold milk and corn flour mix well, pour in boiling milk while stirring..keep in mind no lumps should be formed.
- Add icing sugar and stir 5 minutes more.
- Flame off, let the mixture cool then divide it into two sections.
- In 1st part mix strawberry crush and in 2nd part mix blue syrup.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 2 hours and put the 2nd layer and mix 2nd layer with 1st layer with the help of a tooth prick..keep in refrigerator for 5-6 hours covered with cling wrap.
- Pull out of the refrigerator Set a chocolate leaf aside.
- Serve chilled.
- Taste Amazing!!!! Wonderful!!.
- Have a foggy day and🍦ice- cream.
- Kids favorite toppings.
You'll be ready to go if you have just a few other ingredients and a high-powered blender. Although this recipe is for strawberry ice cream, it's easy to switch up the flavors and play with different variations as well. A creamy, no churn Strawberry Ice Cream with real strawberry flavour that money can't buy! Gently fold the strawberry and cream mixture together - do not beat furiously and destroy all the fluffiness!! Watch video for folding technique (pretty please!) Reserve a dozen or half dozen Chocolate Covered Strawberries and pick up at your neighborhood Amy's Ice Creams.