Recipe: Tasty Dry fruits custard with ice cream
Dry fruits custard with ice cream. Simple, quick, creamy,made with very less ingredients, and very tasty!! Easy vanilla and dry fruits ice स्वादिष्ट कस्टर्ड आइसक्रीम रेसिपी।homemade eggless custard icecream recipe in hindi without Butter Scotch Ice Cream, Butterscotch Recipe, Homemade Butterscotch Ice Cream, Eassy Desserts. Tasty and yummy custard milk Kids favourate.healthy and rich drink with dry fruits.
Fruit custard can be served chilled or. Custard ranges from runny to thick or viscous. Ice Cream Fruit Custard has a wonderful taste and perfect to serve at any occasion. You can have Dry fruits custard with ice cream using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry fruits custard with ice cream
- You need 500 ml of Fresh milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Vanilla custard.
- It's 1cup of Condensed milk.
- It's As required of Strawberry ice cream.
- You need As required of Dry fruits.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Rooafzah (sweet syrup).
Love a bit of custard and fruit on your dessert? This triple flavored dessert is filled with ice cream, custard and fruit. Fruit Custard is a very yummy dessert. We will see how to Make Custard Dessert at Home with Dry Fruits.
Dry fruits custard with ice cream instructions
- First boil milk and mix custard in cold milk before without lumps then add to the boiled milk and keep stirring it then add condensed milk in 3-5 minutes and turn off the flame..
- Let it cool down to room temperature..
- Then add roughly chopped all nuts and dry fruits..
- Then dish it out and let it refrigerate for about 2-3 hours..
- Then serve it cold with garnish rooafzah syrup and a scoop of strawberry ice cream or desired flavour..
Similar Recipes, Custard Apple Icecream Banana Nutella Icecream Chocolate Icecream Vanilla Icecream Eggless Strawberry Icecream No Churn Mango Icecream Casatta I added a bit of cream in it, but i am sure it will taste good without cream as well. I strongly recommend you to try this recipe. Cut all the fruits into medium sized pieces. Ice cream is nice but fruit and ice cream is next-level goodness! Most people do not associate ice cream with Indian cuisine but there are a fair few ice cream flavors that are uniquely Indian.