Recipe: Tasty Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart
Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart.
You can cook Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart
- It's 8 ounces of angel hair pasta, cooked.
- Prepare of For Sauce.
- You need 1 (4 ounce) of box of Boursin garlic and herb cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of green onions,sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and salt to taste.
- It's 2 of hot pickled chili peppers, choppped.
- You need of To Finish.
- You need 1 of large fresh red ripe tomato, sliced.
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- It's 3 of green onions, sliced.
- It's 6 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled.
- You need of Italian seasoning for sprinkling.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 10 slices of provolone cheese.
Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with non stick spray.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a nowl.
- Add angel hair pasta and gent;y blend.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Add tomato slices to cover pasta. Season tomato’s with salt. Pepper and Italian seasing.
- Add Romano cheese.
- Then cover with provalone slices.
- Add green onions and bacon.
- Bake about 20 minutes until hot and cheese is melted.
- Remove sides from springform pan.
- Slice and serve.